Monday, January 01, 2007

New skin, new year!

Okay, after approximately 2 months and a few days, i have finally had the energy to overcome my laziness and start blogging again! :)

First things first. I wanna wish everyone i know a very happy new year! Hope good fortune will be upon us this year!

Frankly speaking, i cant wait for school to start. SEC ! ORIENTIATION!!! Im also happy cos finally my two months of boredom will end. ha. To me this 2 month school holiday is one of the most boring one compared to the past years. Sure, there were fun trips here and there but overall its still boring. For this 2 months i have done nothing but rot at home, doing nothing.

Its getting late. Think will stop blogging here now. Cant wait to see all my friends back in school again. And dont worry, I will make sure this blog is at least updated once a week. I will force myself to blog even it means smashing my computer kay?

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home